Dermatovenerologist with 30 years of experience in the detection and treatment of skin and venereal diseases.She performs the removal of non-malignant skin lesions, cosmetic skin beautification procedures and laser hair removal. She also provides consultations for children.
- 1991 Internship in dermatovenerology at the Republican Dispensary for Skin and Venereal Diseases
- 1979.09 – 1986.06 Kaunas Medical Institute. Master of Medicine
- 2009 – 2018 UAB “Narmedos Medicina” – dermatovenerologist
- 2007 – 2010 SUGIHARA Clinic of Tertiary Care and Surgery of Grozio – dermatovenerologist.
- 2006 – 2010 Sapiega Hospital – Consultant Dermatovenerologist
- 2004 – 2015 Vilnius Centre for Skin and Venereal Diseases – dermatovenerologist
- 1991-2004 Vilnius University Hospital, Santariškių Klinikos Dermatovenerology Centre – dermatovenerologist
Membership in associations:
Member of the Society of Dermatovenerology since 1992.
Consultation and treatment of skin diseases:
- rashes, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, couperose, lichen planus, lichen planus, dermatitis, vitiligo, scabies, viral dermatosis and other diseases.
Treatment of nail diseases:
- Medicinal treatment of nail fungus.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
Consultation with a dermatologist (Laimutė Trociukienė)
Patient interview, examination, commentary on tests, diagnosis, prescription of treatment, explanation of the procedure, comparison of possible treatments, recommendations after treatment or procedure. *For laser treatment, the cost of the examination applies.
Repeated consultation of a dermatologist (Laimutė Trociukienė)
consultation for the same reason within 6 months. after initial consultation
Inspection (Laimutė Trociukienė)