For many years, she has been advising patients with skin, nail and hair diseases. With a wealth of experience, she continues to focus on innovations in the treatment of inflammatory skin diseases such as eczema, rosacea and acne. She is loved by her patients not only for her experience and the quality of her treatment, but also for her caring attitude towards her patients.
AREAS OF INTEREST:
- General and paediatric dermatology, interventional, aesthetic, laser dermatology, oncodermatology, nail problems.
- Consultation and treatment of skin diseases,
- Laser removal of vascular, pigmented and other skin lesions,
- Performs aesthetic dermatology procedures.
- Consultation and treatment of adult and paediatric skin (inflammatory diseases such as rosacea, psoriasis, acne) and skin accessory diseases (hair, nails), skin lesions and moles.
- Performs laser removal of vascular, pigmented and skin lesions. Operates on ingrown nails.
- 2003 – 2007 Dermatovenerology residency, VULSK Dermatovenerology Centre, professional qualification of dermatovenerologist.
- 2002 – 2003 Residency in medicine, qualification of medical doctor.
- 1996-2002 Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine, professional qualification as a doctor.
- Refresher courses in Interventional Dermatology, Dermatoscopy, Aesthetic Dermatology, Trichology.
- Internships, congresses: in Germany, Estonia, Latvia, France, Austria, Ukraine.
Membership in associations:
- Since 2006, member of the Lithuanian Society of Dermatovenerology (LDVD)
- Member of the European Association of Dermatovenerologists (EADV) since 2007.
Valid licences and their numbers: MPL-09430 Dermatovenerologist
Consultation and treatment of skin diseases:
- rashes, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, couperose and other diseases.
- Laser removal of moles, cysts, seborrhoeic keratoses, papillomas, warts, molluscs, condylomas, xanthelasmas and other lesions.
- Laser treatment of hyperpigmentation, facial dilated capillaries, hemangiomas.
Treatment of ingrown nails:
- treatment of ingrown nails (surgical, conservative).
Treatment of nail diseases:
- Laser/medication treatment of nail fungus.
- Phototherapy treatment of skin diseases.
- Peels, botulinum injections.
- Hair loss treatment (mesotherapy, PRP – (platelet rich plasma) plasmolyfting.).
Consultation with a dermatologist (Edita Zubrickienė)
Patient interview, examination, commentary on tests, diagnosis, prescription of treatment, explanation of the procedure, comparison of possible treatments, recommendations after treatment or procedure. *For laser treatment, the cost of the examination applies.
Repeated consultation of a dermatologist (Edita Zubrickienė)
consultation for the same reason within 6 months. after initial consultation
Inspection (Edita Zubrickienė)