Plastic and reconstructive surgeon
Areas of interest: aesthetic surgery (breast surgery, abdominoplasty, body contouring with liposuction and transplantation, facial aesthetic surgery, female genito-genital aesthetic surgery), minimally invasive combined facial rejuvenation techniques (botulinum toxin, hyaluronic acid fillers, Silhouette Soft surgical mesosutures, fat grafting), facial onco-surgery, skin surgery, medical tourism, and remote patient consultations.
Professional experience since 2004.
2003 Vilnius University Faculty of Medicine
- 2010 Center for Dermato-Oncology, Eberhard Karls University, Tübingen, Germany
- 2008 Ludwig-Maximilian University, Centre for Dermatology and Allergology, Munich, Germany
- 2007 Ev.-Luth. Diakonissenanstalt zu Flensburg, Department of Hand and Plastic Surgery, Flensburg, Germany
- 2002 Centre for Health Sciences, University of Debrecen, Debrecen, Hungary
- 2001 Cumhuriyet University Hospital, Department of General Surgery, Sivas, Turkey
- 2011 Fino Mornasco, Italy
- 2014 Milan (Italy)
Membership of associations:
- Associate member of the Lithuanian Society of Dermatovenerology
- Member of the Lithuanian Society of Hand Surgery and Rehabilitation “Manus Lithuanica” trainee
- Member of the Lithuanian Telemedicine Association
Valid licences and their numbers: MPL-15267 Doctor of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Operative treatment of benign and malignant tumours of the skin (facial onco-surgery).
- Eyelid surgery (blepharoplasty).
- Botulinum toxin, hyaluronic acid fillers, mesotherapy, biorevitalization, PRP (platelet rich plasma) plasmolfting.
Consultation with a plastic surgeon (Domantas Stundys)
Patient interview, examination, commentary on tests, diagnosis, prescription of treatment, explanation of the procedure, comparison of possible treatments, post-treatment or post-procedure recommendations.
Repeated consultation with a plastic surgeon (Domantas Stundys)
consultation for the same reason within 6 months. after initial consultation
Inspection (Domantas Stundys)