The doctor has been working as a dermatovenereologist since 1988.
He specialises in the treatment of skin and venereal diseases, and also provides sexual health advice; he does not perform beauty injections or laser procedures. He has many years of practical experience working at the Dermatovenerology Centre of Vilnius University Hospital Santaros Clinics.
1988 Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine, Medical Doctor qualification.
Regular participant of professional conferences in Paris, Seville, Rotterdam, Amsterdam, Prague, Lisbon, St. Petersburg, Riga.
France, Portugal, Denmark, Russia, Spain.
Membership of associations:
- LDVD (Lithuanian Society of Dermatovenerologists)
- Member of the Lithuanian Society of Sexual Medicine
Valid licences and their numbers: MPL-02097 Dermatovenerologist
Consultation and treatment of skin diseases:
- rashes, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, couperose, lichen planus, lichen planus, dermatitis, vitiligo, scabies, viral dermatosis and other diseases.
Treatment of nail diseases:
- Laser/medication treatment of nail fungus.
- Diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmitted diseases.
Consultation with a dermatologist (Algirdas Šumila)
Patient interview, examination, commentary on tests, diagnosis, prescription of treatment, explanation of the procedure, comparison of possible treatments, recommendations after treatment or procedure. *For laser treatment, the cost of the examination applies.
Repeated consultation with a dermatologist (Algirdas Šumila)
consultation for the same reason within 6 months. after initial consultation
Inspection (Algirdas Šumila)