Dr. Viktoras Sidorovas
Oncodermatologist, laser medicine specialist, Doctor of Medicine.
- 1997-1999 Therapy residency at Vilnius University Hospital “Santariškių klinikos”.
- 1996 – graduated from Kaunas Medical Academy.
- 1999-2001 Dermatovenerology residency at Vilnius University Hospital “Santariškių klinikos”.
- 2001-2005 worked at the Centre for Skin and Laser Surgery.
- 2001-2012 worked at the Oncology Institute of Vilnius University.
- Since 2005 Head of Vilnius Laser Dermatology Centre
Continuing professional development:
- Participates in advanced training courses in dermatology and oncodermatology.
- Dissertation topic “Study of prognostic and predictive factors in cutaneous melanoma”.
Membership in associations:
- Member of the Lithuanian Euromelanoma Committee.
- Member of the Lithuanian Society of Laser Medicine.
Linkedin profile: https://lt.linkedin.com/in/viktoras-sidorovas-a5626a48
Valid licences and their numbers: MPL-08176 Dermatovenerologist
Diagnosis and treatment of nevus, skin cancer and other skin lesions:
- Diagnosis of moles, digital videodermatoscopy, full-body mole mapping, FAV method (optical biopsy).
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer (melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma, basalioma).
- Diagnosis and treatment of precancerous, benign and malignant skin tumours.
- Surgical treatment of tumours and skin cancer, laser treatment.
- Laser and kenolog injection treatment of scars.
- Laser removal of skin cancer, tumours, moles, seborrhoeic keratoses, papillomas, warts, xanthelasmas and other lesions.
- Laser treatment of hyperpigmentation, facial dilated capillaries, haemangiomas, leg vascularity.
Infectious skin diseases:
- Diagnosis and treatment of nail fungus
Repeat consultation of the doctor of medical sciences (Dr. Viktoras Sidorovas)
consultation for the same reason within 6 months. after initial consultation
Doctor of Science examination (Dr. Viktoras Sidorovas)
for patients who came for a follow-up examination for the same reason within 3 months. after consultation
Doctor of Medical Sciences dermatologist consultation (Dr. Viktoras Sidorovas)
patient survey, examination, comment on tests, diagnosis, appointment of treatment, explanation of procedure performance, comparison of possible procedures, recommendations after treatment or procedure performance