Diagnosis and treatment of inflammatory diseases, dermatoscopy, phototherapy, laser therapy, cryotherapy.
Treatment of allergic dermatoses, nail diseases, skin tumours, psoriasis, acne and other skin diseases.
Graduated from Kaunas Medical University in 1988.
- EADV 2000,
- Congresses: EADV 2000 and 2001,
- 2021 EADV Symposium,
- IDS World Congress 2020,
- LWV Republican Conferences 2019, 2020.
2018 VULSK course “Dermatovenerology News”.
Membership in associations:
- Member of the Lithuanian Society of Dermatovenerology
- Member of the European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology (EADV)
- Member of the International Dermoscopy Society (IDS)
Valid licences and their numbers: MPL-04858
Linkedin profile: https://lt.linkedin.com/in/ruta-sidlauskiene-a540b1122
Consultation and treatment of skin diseases:
- rashes, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, couperose, lichen planus, lichen planus, dermatitis, vitiligo, scabies, viral dermatosis and other diseases.
- Treatment of skin diseases with phototherapy, development of treatment regimens.
Treatment of nail diseases:
- Laser/medication treatment of nail fungus.
Diagnosis and treatment of nevus, skin cancer and other skin lesions:
- Diagnosis of nevus, dermatoscopy, biopsy, histological, cytological examination.
- Diagnosis of skin cancer (melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma, basilioma).
- Diagnosis and treatment of precancerous, benign and malignant skin tumours.
- Laser removal of moles, papillomas, keratomas, warts, seborrhoeic keratosis, molluscs.
- Laser treatment of hyperpigmentation, haemangiomas, angiomas, dilated facial capillaries.
Consultation with a dermatologist (Rūta Šidlauskienė)
Patient interview, examination, commentary on tests, diagnosis, prescription of treatment, explanation of the procedure, comparison of possible treatments, recommendations after treatment or procedure. *For laser treatment, the cost of the examination applies.
Repeated consultation of a dermatologist (Rūta Šidlauskienė)
consultation for the same reason within 6 months. after initial consultation
Inspection (Rūta Šidlauskienė)