DOCTOR surgeon. Specialisation: surgical oncologist, laser surgery. Laser removal of skin lesions.
- 2000 – Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine, qualified as a medical doctor.
- 2000-2001 Residency as a medical doctor at Vilnius University Hospitals.
- 2001-2006 General surgery residency at Vilnius University Hospitals.
Membership in associations:
- Member of the Lithuanian Society of Laser Medicine since 2007 Member of the Lithuanian Medical Association.
Linkedin profile: https://lt.linkedin.com/in/aleksandras-mordas-53025448
Valid licences and their numbers: MPL-08337 Surgeon
Diagnosis and treatment of nevus, skin cancer and other skin lesions:
- diagnosis of moles, dermatoscopy, siascopy, skin biopsy, histological and cytological examination.
- Diagnosis and treatment of skin cancer (melanoma, squamous cell carcinoma, basilioma).
- Diagnosis and treatment of precancerous, benign and malignant skin tumours.
- Surgical treatment of tumours and skin cancers, laser treatment.
- treatment of scars with kenolog injections.
- Laser removal of skin cancer, tumours, moles, seborrhoeic keratoses, papillomas, warts, xanthelasmas, cysts and other lesions.