Dr. Egle Aukstuoliene
About the doctor
- Primary residency at Vilnius University Red Cross Hospital, 1999-2000.
- 2000-2002 Internal medicine residency at VUL Santariškės Clinic
- 2002-2004 Residency in Dermatovenerology at the Dermatovenerology Centre of VUL Santariski Clinic
- Since 2006 dermatologist at the Laser Dermatology Centre.
- 1999 Vilnius University, Faculty of Medicine, qualification as a medical doctor.
- Since 2005.10.01 PhD student at Vilnius University
- PhD thesis: “Herpes simplex virus latency-related gene promoter sequence diversity and correlation with two clinical features”.
Internships and courses in Germany, Italy, Sweden, Spain, Czech Republic.
Membership of associations:
Member of the Lithuanian Society of Dermatovenerology.
Linkedin profile: https://lt.linkedin.com/in/dr-egle-aukstuoliene-83ab9842
Consultation and treatment of skin diseases:
- rashes, dermatitis, psoriasis, acne, rosacea, couperose and other diseases.
- Laser removal of moles, seborrhoeic keratoses, papillomas, warts, molluscs, condylomas, xanthelasmas and other lesions.
- Laser treatment of hyperpigmentation, facial dilated capillaries, haemangiomas, leg vascularity.
- Treatment of skin diseases with phototherapy.
Treatment of nail diseases:
- Laser/medication treatment of nail fungus.
- Botulinum injections, metatherapy, mesotherapy, biorevitalization, exilis, PRP (platelet rich plasma) plasmolfting.
- Hair loss treatment (mesotherapy, PRP).
- Laser removal of unwanted hair.
Repeated consultation of the doctor of medical sciences (Dr. Eglė Aukštuolienė)
consultation for the same reason within 6 months. after initial consultation
Doctor of Science examination (Dr. Eglė Aukštuolienė)
for patients who came for a follow-up examination for the same reason within 3 months. after consultation
Examination (Dr. Eglė Aukštuoliene)