About the doctor
- Master’s degree in Software Systems Engineering, Scout Academic, Shooter, Amateur Reader.
- 2006 – Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science from Vilnius University, specialisation in software systems. Bachelor’s thesis “Modelling Knowledge Management in a Learning Organisation”
- In the spring semester of 2007, I studied at ETH University Zurich, Switzerland, under the Erasmus student exchange programme.
- 2008 – Master’s degree in Informatics from Vilnius University, specialisation in software systems. Master’s thesis “Similarity measure in artificial immune systems: adaptation to different tasks”
- 2015 – Master’s degree in Medicine from Vilnius University, qualification of a doctor
- 2015 – 2020 Dermatovenerology residency at the Dermatovenerology Centre of Santaros Clinics, Vilnius University Hospital.
- European Society of Dermatology Dermatosurgery course for specialists – Surgery on cadavers. 16 – 18 Dec 2021, Verona, Italy.
- Oncodermatology School organised by the European Society of Oncodermatology:
- 8th European School of Dermato-Oncology: Update on Cutaneous Oncology, from 16th – 18th January, 2020, Berlin, Germany.
- 7th European School of Dermato-Oncology: Update on Cutaneous Oncology, from 17th – 19th January, 2019, Berlin, Germany.
- 6th European School of Dermato-Oncology: Update on Cutaneous Oncology, from 18th – 20th January, 2018, Berlin, Germany.
- EADV resident course Skin Cancer, 09 – 11 Nov 2018, Trieste, Italy
Refresher course organised by the European branch of the International Union Against Sexually Transmitted Infections (IUSTI):
- IUSTI Europe advanced course on Sexually transmitted infections September 4-5, 2019 Tallin, Estonia
Advanced training afternoon during the European Congress of Dermatology:
- STI diagnosis and treatment workshop (afternoon). During the 27th Congress of European Academy of Dermatology and Venereology. Held in Paris. France, 12 – 16 September 2018.
European Society of Dermatology Paediatric Dermatology Residency Course:
- EADV resident course Advanced Paediatric Dermatology, 02 – 03 Nov 2018, Budapest, Hungary
MPL -24775. Dermatovenerologist